- The personal data controller is Pets Diag S.A. seated in Katowice, at ul. 11 Lubiny 10 C.
- You can contact us with regard to your personal data by e-mail at: email@example.com.
- Depending on the services or functionalities chosen at www.petsdiag.com website, your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- delivery of an order from an online shop at petsdiag.com pursuant to Article 6(1)(b),
- setting up and administration of an account at petsdiag.com (including consultation of EHAA results) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a),
- marketing purposes by sending a newsletter pursuant to Article 6(1)(a),
- for correspondence purposes using e-mail of contact form at www.petsdiag.com pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) (activities necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract) or Article 6(1)(f) (pursuing possible claims) and, if additional consents are granted pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR – to the extent and for purposes indicated therein.
- Depending on the processed data, recipients of personal data may include the following service providers:
- Courier services – refers to data processed for sending orders.
- Hosting services – refers to data processed for delivery of orders, account administration at petsdiag.com online shop, account administration at PetsDiag Panel, electronic correspondence.
- IT services – refers to data processed for account administration at petsdiag.com online shop and PetsDiag Panel.
- Newsletter mailing services – refers to data processed for sending newsletters.
- Dietary consultation – refers to data processed in the PetsDiag Panels for EHAA result consultation.
- Accounting services – refers to data processed for delivery of orders by petsdiag.com.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to third countries.
- Data storage:
- Personal data related to the delivery of orders shall be kept for a period required by the applicable tax laws.
- Account data at the petsdiag.com shop shall be kept for a period required by the applicable tax laws, counting from the moment of the user’s request to delete the account.
- Data related to newsletter mailing shall be deleted after the subscription is cancelled.
- Data concerning the PetsDiag Panel, including EHAA testing, shall be kept for 3 years from the testing date or from the last activity on the PetsDiag Panel.
- Data regarding correspondence shall be kept for 5 years (e-mail) or for a period necessary to establish and defend against claims.
- The customer shall have the right to access their personal data and the right to correct, delete, limit the processing of the data, the right to transfer data, to object and to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- The customer shall have the right to complain to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection whenever they consider the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated 27 April 2016.
- The provision of personal data by the customer shall be voluntary but required in order to be able to use specific services or functionalities offered by the Administrator.
- The customer who subscribes to the newsletter:
- Consents to receiving electronically to their e-mail of commercial information in the meaning of Article 10(1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, from the Administrator.
- Consents to the processing of data for marketing purposes by the Administrator.
- Consents to the use of e-mail communications for marketing purposes in accordance with the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law, by the Administrator.
The above consents shall be granted by clicking an activation link in an e-mail confirming the newsletter subscription received by the customer.
Cookies are small text files kept in the website user’s Internet browser. The files enable to recognise the user’s device and properly display the website and adjust it to the user’s individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the end-user device and a unique number.
- to administer the website,
- to improve our services, including adjustment of website content to the user’s preferences,
- to maintain the user’s session and for statistical purposes and for behavioural advertising targeting (adjustment of advertising content to the user’s individual needs).
- Cookies that we may use are classified into:
- Required cookies – for example, cookies required to log in and adjust the website appearance, to remember the GDPR consent or cookies required by servers and systems that are set up automatically. They may not be blocked and they are compliant with GDPR.
- Performance cookies – e.g. for checking statistics.
- Functional cookies – used by our service providers, e.g. an external chat service. Disabling these will block the additional functions.
- Targeting cookies – to better adjust or personalise advertising. Disabling these will not block adverts but will only make them not personalised.
- Full control over cookies is provided by the following browser:
- Google Chrome, you can change cookie settings here.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can change cookie settings here.
- Mozilla Firefox, you can change cookie settings here.
- Opera, you can change cookie settings here.
- Safari, you can change cookie settings here.