EHAA test – order in a few easy steps:
- You will receive the ordered EHAA kit by mail. In it you will find: a short questionnaire you will have to complete along with the sampling instruction / an envelope for a hair / a return envelope.
- Fill in a form and take a sample as instructed.
- Register a user account on our website and add your dog’s profile
- The completed form and a sample sent to us using an addressed envelope. We will inform you by e-mail when the sample reaches the laboratory.
- The waiting time for the result is 3 to 4 weeks. We will inform you by e-mail about the availability of the result immediately when the test will be done. To get your EHAA result, sign in to your account on PetsDiag Panel.
- The EHAA result also contains its comprehensive interpretation with the essential nutritional advice, developed by experts in the field of animal nutrition.
- You have permanent access to the PetsDiag Panel where you can gather documents and information about your dog’s health history.
EAA informs about the condition, disease trends and individual nutritional needs of the test dog. How is this possible?
Based on the demonstrated levels of macro and micronutrients, as well as toxic elements that hinder the absorption of nutrients. Mineral surpluses and deficiencies as well as heavy metals load the body are not only the cause of many diseases and ailments but also make their therapy difficult.
The EHAA is an effective, non-invasive diagnostic test that gives a picture of the state of biochemical balance, that is the patient’s health. The test result determines the level of 24 elements in the organism. It helps in detecting many health problems and disease tendencies. The EHAA shows the concentration of both nutritional and toxic minerals in your dog’s body, which will help correct nutritional mistakes and make beneficial changes to his current diet.
The EHAA result contains its description informing about the potential consequences of the indicated mineral deficiencies and excesses, as well as giving a hint on how to compensate for mineral deficiencies in the body and how to implement a proper diet and supplementation of the patient.
The demand for macro and microelements is not the same for every dog
Even in the same organism, it isn’t constant, it fluctuates periodically due to internal and environmental factors. Diagnostics with the use of the EHAA method allows for constant control of the existing mineral imbalances, and thus for the diagnosis of many diseases already at the stage of an asymptomatic development in the body.
The nutrient requirements of dogs depend on:
- their age, sex and breed – it is different in dogs, different in bitches, animals after castration and sterilization and different in puppies and growing dogs
- the level of physical activity and training intensity – depending on whether we are talking about so-called “lapdogs”, working, highly active or sports dogs
- reproductive period – proper preparation for mating also includes covering the additional demand for specific nutrients, which increases during this period
- pregnancy or the absence of pregnancy and the lactation period – the need for minerals is greater in pregnant bitches during the period of fetal formation and growth and immediately after delivery due to the production of colostrum and milk
- the general condition of the organism, past or present diseases
- seasons and temperature
The EHAA test allows to recognize, control and restore the mineral balance in every dog’s body.
Elemental Hair Analysis is a simple, non-invasive test that is worth doing if:
- For preventive purposes, to check that the diet provides the dog with what he needs, that is all the necessary minerals,
- In the case of suspected health problems that require additional, detailed diagnostics,
- if infertility or another disease was diagnosed that requires appropriate dietary management,
- If the dog is struggling with specific ailments – obesity or its relapses, allergies, digestive and skin problems, dental and periodontal diseases, he suffers from itching, hair loss, etc.,
- In the case of purebred, sports or exhibition dogs, when you care about their peak form and beautiful appearance,
- If your dog is your friend and you want to visibly increase his quality of life.
The EHAA result will inform you about:
The level of 24 elements in your dog’s body – 14 nutritional macro and microelements and 10 toxic elements that burden his or her body.
The result contains a description of the parameters shown in the test. As a result, you will receive valuable advice and dietary tips tailored to the needs of your dog.
By making the changes suggested by the EHAA, you will be able to observe in your dog:
- a visible surge of energy and improvement of his or her mental and physical condition
- an increase in the body’s resistance
- an increased effectiveness in treating individual ailments and diseases individual ailments and diseases
EHAA for your dog
100% NON-INVASIVE, EFFECTIVE EXAMINATION
THAT YOU CAN PERFORM WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME
CHECK OUT AN EXAMPLE OF THE RESULT
WHAT WILL I FIND IN THE RESULT DESCRIPTION?
ORDER AN ADDITIONAL CONSULTATION (SKYPE / PHONE)